January 21, 2016
The majority of the tap water in the United States has a level of contamination from pesticides, local manufacturing companies, environmental pollutants, etc…
While most families prioritize making sure that their drinking water is clean by drinking bottled water or from something like a Brita pitcher they don’t consider that directly drinking water isn’t the only time that we consume water at home – when we shower, brush our teeth, cook, wash dishes and water our garden we are absorbing different levels of tap water.This is why it is best to have a whole-house water filtration in place. It ensures that water flowing throughout your home is clean, safe and ready for consumption.
In addition to providing healthier water throughout your home, whole-house water filtration systems have other benefits, including:
- Cost savings – buying bottled water for every day use adds up! To drink the recommended 8 glasses of water a day the US tap rates equal about $0.49/year compared to $1,400 in bottled water!
- It’s greener – Americans used about 50 billion plastic water bottles last year and only recycled about 23%!
- Appliances and pipes last longer – ridding your water supply of some contaminants and minerals prolongs the life of your household appliances & pipes
- Clothing will look brighter and last longer – minerals and toxins can wear on your clothing in every wash
- A healthier complexion and stronger hair – you may spend a lot on face washes, special moisturizers and fancy shampoos, but they are all mixed with your home’s water supply when used!
- Cleaner dishes and glasses – no more residue from contaminated water that causes spots on dishware and glasses
- Eliminate hard water – hard water causes staining, build-up in faucets and can reduce the effectiveness of soap
From now through February 15th we are offering whole-house water filtration systems at $75 off! See the coupon below for details!
*facts from banthebottle.net
previous post: The Season Of Giving | next post: Greener Heating And Cooling At Home
You and your home deserve Ship Shape service from dedicated Maryland plumbers, drain cleaning and home heating and air conditioner repair techs,
Get It Done Today – 301-683-7080.